A number of BrickFit participants with additional needs, have benefited from the structure of BrickFit. Parents have provided feedback that the challenge/reward framework combined with the creativity of LEGO has helped their children manage anxiety, agoraphobia, ADHD and Autism. For others, it’s a great way to introduce activity and exercise in a fun achievable way. Of course the program can assist adults too, nearly half of our BrickFitters are over 18.
Maybe BrickFit can help your child too?
Although BrickFit Pty Ltd is not an NDIS registered provider, self managed and plan managed NDIS participants are able to spend their allocated consumables NDIS funding on BrickFit products that align with your NDIS goals.
If you are a self managed NDIS participant, you can order from us in one of two ways.
1. Order, pay and claim method:
- You can complete a normal order and pay using your credit/debit card.
- Then you log onto your participant portal and submit your payment request. You will then be reimbursed by NDIS.
- We receive and process your order immediately
2. Request invoice, claim and pay method:
This applies to self and plan managed participants. Here is a step by step guide on how to request an invoice from us.
- Email email@example.com
- The email should Include:
- The participant’s name and billing address
- The participant’s NDIS number (To include on the invoice for plan managers, this is optional)
- Shipping address
- Products and quantities required
- Contact phone number
- We will email you an NDIS compliant invoice
Plan managed participants can forward this invoice to their plan manger who will send a funds transfer directly to us. Once this payment has cleared, your order is dispatched and tracking details are provided.
Self Managed participants can submit their payment request on the NDIS portal. Once you receive your payment, you can pay the invoice via the link provided in the email. Your order will be dispatched once the payment is received. We will then provide you with tracking details.
If you have any questions regarding your NDIS consumable funds, please contact the NDIA or your local area coordinator.
Further information can be also found at www.NDIS.gov.au or by calling NDIA on 1800 800 110.