The BrickFit Garmin® Bundle includes a Garmin® vivofit 4 activity tracker, allowing your child to track their progress and stay motivated. With BrickFit, your child will receive all the LEGO® bricks they need to create epic new worlds – but first, they’ll need to unlock the instructions by completing fun and challenging activities through the BrickFit app.
BrickFit offers over 180 activity challenges that can be completed through running, jumping, skipping, kicking, playing, and even sleeping! Your child can spend months leveling up through the program, with special events, solo challenges, and group activities to share with friends along the way. The more challenges they complete, the more active they become, and the more exciting LEGO® builds they can unlock.
The BrickFit program was developed in partnership with world-leading researchers at the Deakin University Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition (IPAN), and is based on proven physical wellbeing activities and the psychology behind why kids move. So, give your child the gift of fun and fitness with BrickFit – the ultimate way to get them outside and active!
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- 12 months of challenges and rewards.
- 105 Solo Challenges, 50 Special challenges, 30 Group challenges.
- 185 LEGO builds designed by the Brickman team.
- Unique LEGO Champion Trophy sent in the mail. Receive LEGO in the mail as you progress.
- Scientifically tested to keep kids engaged and active
- Personalised encouragement in app videos by The Brickman
- Custom Brickman selected LEGO elements
- LEGO Classic 11016 pack
- Garmin vivofit 4 activity tracker
- BrickFit Kids account activation code
- Also compatible with
- Garmin vivofit 4
- Garmin vivosmart 4
- Apple Watch
- Garmin Connect (16yo+)
No subscription or additional fees, Incentive LEGO brick packs (2) sent in the mail, Progress and encouragement videos by the Brickman, Average time to complete 8-15 months, Parent app allows visibility of child progress.